Why Choose Distinctive Finance?
Our lending professionals are dedicated to building a strong understanding of your immediate financial needs as well as your longer term personal, commercial and financial goals. We use our industry expertise to craft a lending solution that meets your current needs, yet is flexible enough to grow with you in the future.
We believe it is imperative that you have a deep understanding of the lending options available to you, along with the costs and advantages of each offer. We use our expertise to enable you to understand the differences between the lenders and their loan packages and the impact these differences could have on your overall objectives, so that you can make an educated and informed decision.
Our aim is to facilitate your lending solution, application and settlement process with minimal disruption to your daily life and core business. With Distinctive Finance, you will feel informed, confident and empowered at all times, while enjoying a streamlined and efficient loan establishment process.
At Distinctive Finance we:
- Assist with an extensive range of lending solutions, from residential to commercial property loans, investment loans, mortgage refinancing, debt consolidation and loans for renovations
- Gain deep insights into your business, personal and financial goals, to enable us to tailor a solution to your specific needs
- Partner with you from the loan selection process, through the application and to loan settlement, delivering unprecedented personal service
- Ensure you feel confident and informed throughout the whole length of the lending process
- Use in-depth assessments to compare and analyse up to a wide range of lenders and hundreds of products, including all the major banks
- Continually analyse the credit market, giving you access to the most up-to-date credit options and ensuring you are aware of regulatory changes that may impact your personal financial situation
- Use a disciplined process to assess the suitability of each loan and how it addresses your immediate need and your future goals
- Provide assistance with debt structuring to maximise tax efficiency, asset protection, and if required, applying for first home buyers’ government exemptions
- Are members of Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia (MFAA)